The Comfort Zone Principle is creating quite a stir

the-comfort-zone-creating-a-stir-300x168In personal development and corporate leadership For many years we have been told that to achieve greater success we must. “Step outside our comfort zone” to achieve any real change and be your most productive. This is exactly what we say is not true. 

Outside of the Comfort Zone people are stressed, uncomfortable and will achieve less than they could.

Developed created and founded by Jonathan Chase the comfort zone principle helps you discover where you work best, where you will be most suited and most comfortable and how to work in areas that would normally be uncomfortable with greater ease and comfort. Jonathan our founding consultant was once called “Britain’s leading hypnotist”.

He has a Worldwide reputation as an award winning hypnotist, an author with several bestselling books, an international popular speaker and an ardent disability awareness advocate. He lives and works near Exeter with co-Founder and partner Jane Bregazzi.

Over the 30 years of studying and using peoples subconscious to aid people’s lives, Jon realised that people perform best when they are most at ease.

Sports people have realised this a long time ago, they call it flow or being in the zone. No sportsman performs at his best when his life is in turmoil. We understand this yet we expect our business men and women to perform in places of personal stress and discomfort every day and still give their best.

“A lot of people complete tasks the way they are told to. Successful people do things the way they feel right doing it and do them that way all the time.” – Jonathan Chase

After years in personal development Jon realised that nearly every profiling method out there is missing something, a huge point, that if we could change our essential nature wouldn’t we have done so already?

If simply stealing ourselves and being uncomfortable for a short space of time was the real answer then surely everyone would have done so by now and all the guru’s and testing would be useless. Except most systems, before the Comfort Zone Principle, only work for 20% of any audience that listens. Why?

Up until the CZP any one system will only appeal to 20% because, for them, it is their comfort zone to follow the particular concept that gets the thing going. For the remaining 80% it is too far out of reach for their subconscious and after a short period of time they will revert to what is comfortable. In most cases, this is what they were doing before, not necessarily because they were comfortable, but because they don’t have anything better to choose to do.

To read more about why this is the case and why we can stop the stress resulting from feeling bored, blocked or just unproductive, go to our profiling page at www.theczp.com and take our quick and easy comfort zone profile for yourself!

2 thoughts on “The Comfort Zone Principle is creating quite a stir

  1. interesting because I’ve always been told that being a quote unquote performer is a problem. The insight that it is in fact a positive makes good sense. I’m not sure how to use my comfort zone effectively to start my hypnosis business.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *